6 Memorial Drive
Phone: 8562 2444
The Nuriootpa Medical Centre provides a comprehensive medical service to Nuriootpa and the Barossa Valley area. They also provide after hours and emergency care, as well as obstetrics, women’s health, anaesthetics, surgery and minor procedures, family health, preventative medicine, and other special interests.
- General family health
- Women’s health
- Infant and adolescent health
- Childhood immunisations
- Skin checks
- Ante-natal & post natal checks
- Contraception & family planning
- Minor surgery
- Travel vaccinations
- Nutritional advice
- Industrial medicals
- Sports medicine
- Home Visits
Tuesday and Thursday
5:30pm – 7:30pm
9:00am – 11:30am (for emergency appointments only)
- We are not a bulk billing practice. However, doctors may choose to bulk bill at their discretion.
- Most standard consultations will be charged at $64.00 – rebate from Medicare $37.05. This includes a $5.00 discount for payment on the day.
- For longer appointments the charge will be at a higher rate.
- Bulk billing is available to Veterans Affairs patients.
- Card holders (pensioners, Social Security, sickness benefits) are given a discounted fee e.g. standard consult $50.50, the rebate from Medicare is $37.05.
- All patients who receive after hour’s services will normally be charged a higher fee.
- Please see the Reception staff for any queries regarding fees.